Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fences - for the Birds




Still more fences from the Historic Garden Tour of Old Louisville--Garden 14 made a special effort to welcome the birds. Here are a few closeups of the different bird houses and fence decorations. (click on the collages to enlarge)



Linking to Friday Fences at Life According to Jan and Jer . Wish me luck this weekend--installing a new computer(or rather the resident Geek Squad is) and switching to Windows 8 and touchscreen. It's a brave new world and I sure hope the learning curve is not too steep for me to climb!

9 comments:

Brian King said...

Those are nice fences! Very bird friendly!

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty. good luck!

LV said...

Nice combination of bids and fences. I hope you like Windows 8. I still have Widows XP. I have heard not many like Windows 8.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh the fences and birdhouses are wonderful.

I know you will do great on the new computer - I have had a tablet - as well as a laptop - for a long time and the tablet is completely touch screen (with an attachable keyboard if I so choose) and the touch screen is easy to learn - just a little practice - as with all new things. Relax and enjoy.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh the fences and birdhouses are wonderful.

I know you will do great on the new computer - I have had a tablet - as well as a laptop - for a long time and the tablet is completely touch screen (with an attachable keyboard if I so choose) and the touch screen is easy to learn - just a little practice - as with all new things. Relax and enjoy.

Jan n Jer said...

I bet the birds are so happy here! Good luck on windows 8...keep us posted if you like it or not!

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

good luck on learning. u can do it!
such a well maniured lawn. ( :

KarenB said...

Hope the transition is going well!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I'm guessing you haven't got it figured out yet. Come say hi when you're back on line. (I hate having to update all the time.)

Love the birds and birdhouses... I take a lot of pictures of them too, but haven't figured out what to do with them exactly.