About Me

My photo
Recent retiree--35 year's experience teaching reading, English, adult basic education and volunteer leadership skills. Started this blog to exchange ideas and commentary with friends and others having an interest in joining the discussions. Greatest life accomplishments include: 1.organized my 3rd grade class to check out library books for me to get around librarian's weekly limit--Amazon.com, the Mullins Elementary 3rd Grade Class of 1956 is still waiting for "thank you" notes; 2. volunteered in the Peace Corps, island of St. Kitts, West Indies; 3.taught adults to read, earn their GEDs., and speak English as a second language; 4. bought a border collie puppy for $6, got evicted rather than give him up, and began a life-long love affair with all things "Dog"; 5. joined a physical fitness boot camp in my mid-50s--don't mess with someone who's been doing regulation pushups in wet grass at 5:30 a.m.; 6. walked across Northern England with best friend Sally--over 80 miles from the Irish to North Seas; and 7. travelled to many foreign countries for pleasure and work.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fences - Bridge over Beargrass Creek



I hope our host for Friday Fences, Janis, will let me get away with this shot of Bernheim Bridge in Seneca Park for this week's "fence".  I was able to capture the end of fall foliage in the park last week and wanted to share before we all get tired of seeing autumn.

Here are a few more shots of Beargrass Creek and Bernheim Bridge:


Now for more Friday Fences go to our host Janis' site at Life According to Jan and Jer .

12 comments:

Jim said...

Wonderful Autumn colours.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

gorgeous fall leaf colors. i love the fence. so decorative. (:

Lane Mathias said...

Your photography Faye. Wow. Is this the new camera. I love the 2nd photo with the splash of blue.

TexWisGirl said...

love the 2nd shot for the reflection. :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous photos, Faye.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jan n Jer said...

Beautiful photos Faye...love all the colors

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, I could never get tired of such beautiful colors. Just lovely.

George said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at autumn pictures as beautiful as these. The bridge is pretty neat as well.

Brian King said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Revrunner said...

Sweet! Enjoyed the bridge.

Pamela said...

I like the bridge, too.
you captured some nice colors as well

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I love these beautiful and inspirational pictures.